Sunday, August 26, 2007

Driving Licence continued ...

My earlier blog of getting driving licence received lot of different feedback from my friends. Most of them enjoied reading but some of them said I am making fun of myself. But I just expressed what happened. There was no glorification no extra things added.. I tried to put it as it happned.. Now Lets get back to next level :)

One month over and we went to RTO office in the dream of getting the driving licence. This time we took the bike of my friend Vikram- a small cute bike. I dont remember the name :( .. So we filled in the application form and waited for RTO. Hmm at last he arrived with few applications in hand.. We were standing as if we are getting some heavy prize from this guy. He is the one who will decide if we will ride bike or not.. Great role to play. He called my name first and asked me to take a round and come.. Cool.. I sat on bike kick started went for 100 mtrs and the bike suddenly started making weird sounds.. I tried combinations with the gear applied removed.. No use... Bike stopped. Disaster :( I dont know how I had made my face. I came back and gave the bike to my next friend who was in Queue.

Then my friend was asked to take a round. He did it.. Fantastic.. We said great you are pass. Other guy took the bike. Even he did it but with little weird sounds.. But bike didnt stop. We thought ok RTO will be generous enough to Pass him unlike my college staff :) .

Now we are waiting for the result. He came to us.. All failed. Why wat happned wat mistake we made were the expressions on my friends face.. But they didnt follow traffic rules. He adviced us to follow traffic rules and come next time.. While going back he said to the owner of the bike ( my friend Vikram).. Dont give your bike to Vinay, he will spoil it :( .. Man what a dialogue.. Worth remembering whole life :) My friend followed each word of him and hence didnt give bike to me again. I lost the Battle. Didnt get driving licence at last. When I got my degree certificate I said " Good I cleared all my BE papers not even single failure in my BE except RTO exam" ..

Now I have been riding bike for 5 years.. Thank god for the agent who helped me get by licence but with heavy fees..

Hope you enjoied it..

Tc.

No comments: