Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Childhood days..

I am born and bought up in a small village Ghataprabha of Belgaum District Karnataka. My parents were teachers there. My childhood days were filled with lot of appreciations for my talent( like speech giving, Singing, Dramas), lot of love from students of my parents and lot of care from our teachers as they were collegues of my parents. Our weekends used to be kept for the field visits of my friends. We used to be in a group plan every weekend for a field trip. The fields were side by small river canals or wells etc. We used to spend whole day roaming around playing in fields, eating the baby corns, sugarcanes and fruits. My friends used to be so happy showing their field to me and make sure I enjoi the most..

Now every weekend we sit at home or go for films, rides or chat with friends. So much difference from then and now.. Have learnt to accept the way life is going on.

Just sitting infront of computer and remembering golden days of childhood gives me so much happiness. Some times feel life has changed drastically for good but some where at the corner of the heart still like old days..

No comments: