Friday, April 9, 2010

Feel lucky to be in Bangalore :)

It was tiring week for me as I took some days off and planned to travel around with my in laws when they visited my home. Obvious choice around Bangalore was Mysore.

I knew its summer and it wont be so good to go around, but I never expected, my trip outside Bangalore will be so intolerable.. So I feel lucky to be in Bangalore.. Read out.

In Mysore, we went to Chamundi hills at 11. We just left our footwear in car and Walked hardly 100 mts on road to temple. It was such a horrible moment. The tar on road was kind of melted due to summer. It was so hot and we almost burnt our feet. Standing in Que without even little air and hot sun above our head, I felt miserable. Now I felt I need to really contribute at least little towards reducing Global warming.

A full day in mysore was not so good as the temparature in mysore is really higher than Bangalore and the air is dry.

With this bad experience, I headed towards worst experience. I headed towards Mangalore. But i never knew 3 days of my life will be hell.
So much of humidity, so much of sweat and above all a very sunny sun above our head. It really made me miss Bangalore.. ( I know Bangalore is now a days sunny too but atleast we have cold air around. And my office hours, I don't see sun when he is really hot).

From there we visited Dharmastala, Kukke, Sringeri, Horanadu.. All are part of Malenadu but there are no traces of even a little breeze. All the trees standing still as if we are watching a wall paper.

But all these places look beautiful during Rainy and Winter seasons.. I blamed my self for coming on wrong time, and felt Bangalore climate is good in all seasons.


Note: Guys, we are seeing heavy increase in temperatures year by year. I request all of you to contribute what ever possible towards reducing Global Warming..

I really felt for the labors, drivers, people who sell on road in mangalore and around, in that case even in Mysore. They need to work full day under hot sun to earn their living. If every one can contribute a little, we can make earth a better living place..


take care..

3 comments:

Mahantesh said...

Le Vinnya,

Bangalore is also becoming Hot..but your right, in banglaore you can stay in summer also..Lucky to bangalre is true if compare any cities in India.. My personal Expirence.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K Mohan said...

In bangalore most of the time u spend in AC room. Take 3rd off and roam in bangalore as tourist .. u will realize the diffrence.

I support u on the global warming theme..thats why i am staying in COLD country ( Just kidding...)