Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Even I get tensed ;)

Hi Guys,

Like whole world thinks India is crazy about cricket, I am among few exceptions. Yes I liked the game only when India played and I always wished India should win particularly against our rival nations. But I am not among guys who watch cricket 24/7, always watch the channel telecasting matches of 80s 90s and watch them again and again. I also don't remember many foreign players name. This is all OK main thing was I never used to be tensed if India is loosing the match, leave food and sit in front of TV till the match is Over. Some people dont take food when India looses.. My friend Damodar is such a fantastic example of this. He always scolds me that I never watch cricket etc.

Some how my interests are different, like Movies, Politics, News, Scandals ;) etc etc. But this IPL made me realize even I get tensed when needed for Cricket.

I was watching the latest match between Royal Challengers Vs Deccan chargers. The score was not high and two main bats men were playing very good. I was sitting with my friends watching it. Since we were in good position, I told we will win this match. Mera ghar hota tho mai thode der keliye music channel dekhta ;) but I was in friends home so was watching cricket. When we started loosing wickets some I started blaming why the hell these guys doing this. When battle is half won, why to take risks. Play it easy and safe would be option. I said OK let one or two make mistake but still we can win match as we have good batting line.

But what a shocking event. We kept on loosing wickets and run rate was going high. Thats when I slowly started getting tension. My friends were contributing a lot as they were highly tensed and blaming the Bangalore team for not meeting their expectation.

Finally when we lost all batsmen and depending on bowlers to do some Miracle and win the match, I reached the peak. I got so tensed and so angry on Virat Kohli and other batsmen for not doing justice to the job.

When we lost the match, I was sad, depressed and felt very bad for loosing. I came back home and now after a day, I am feeling how come I am getting tensed for cricket?

I used to laugh when my friends behaved strangely for cricket, but today I was the victim of cricket impact. Good at last cricket has sinked in Me. Hope Indian team ( currenly RC Bangalore team) gives me more happiness than tension..


Enjoi..

1 comment:

Prakash Bijali said...

The below line(copied from ur blog) makes me to think lot about u.

"Posted by Vinay at 4:09 AM 0 comments"

Why did you wake up so early to write this blog
my assumption answers for this.
1.you were really getting tensed about RCB loss.
2. you were thinking about how did I tense for cricket but I never thought about the others :).

And more surprising that how come one year old married person is waking up at this early morning. It is very difficult but u r managed :).

Even more thoughts comes into mind but it is difficult to express here.

coming to ur blog:
Everyone has his own intrest and he will think more about it and feel very bad when they loose the same.

ur interst is music than cricket.If u r contined to watch cricket more and discussing more about cricket with ur friends,u will get once again tensed why all my friends are discusiing only about cricket with me.

I hope once again u will write one more blog "Even I get tensed ;)" but content is different.

All my friends and collegues are discussing with me only about the market, stocks etc. Nobody was asked how about the work,job and hike for last one year.

I too become tensed now.