Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ismit Singh- May his soul rest in peace.

Now a days Indian television is going through a revolutionary phase where all channels are flooded with reality shows. The shows boast of huge star jury members, huge sets and lots of entertainment. Though each show will have its own set of viewers some of them have huge impact on the audience and get High TRPs.

I am big fan of singing/comedy/ dance reality shows. Every Friday and Saturday evening, I fight with my roommates to make sure that the remote is in my hand. Indian Idol, saregamapa, Jo jeeta wo hi superstar, Laughter challenge, Nach baliye etc have impressed me in one or other way. With all this background today I want to write few words about one of my favorite contestant in the show VOI Ishmit Singh.

This guy among most loved contestant in VOI used to make viewers go through romantic mood when he sings. In spite of wat ever dramas played on sets,he kept himself cool, concentrated on his singing and put his 100% efforts to give his best in each performance. Though he has given many superb performances, the one he gave in Jo jeeta wo hi superstar, Kehne ko jansne bahara hai touched my heart so much. Audience went crazy, jury got so much excited and praised him for his splendid job. I just became big fan of his voice. Every time, I liked his clean voice and his gentleman behaviour. But I never I knew this voice will leave us so soon. I was shocked to see the news splashing on channels about his death and browsed all sites to see if I can get some more information. What a bad news. When we outsiders can feel so bad for this news, how can his parents and family feel to see their successful son loosing his life at such young age. As a fan of his voice I thought let me pay tribute to his voice.

May his soul rest in peace. God give his family strenth to bear the pain..

No comments: